Train Simulator: Bahnstrecke PC Game Free Download for Mac and Mac’s latest update is a direct link to windows. Train Simulator: Bahnstrecke Game It Is Full And Complete Game. Just Download, Run Setup, And Install. Train Simulator: Bahnstrecke Free Download Mac Game Full Version Highly Compressed via direct link. It is an amazing Train Simulator: Bahnstrecke Game.
Overview of Train Simulator: Bahnstrecke Games:
The Rhine Valley Railway, or Rheintalbahn, dates back to the 1840s and stretches from Mannheim to Basel, linking multiple key cities along the way. The section between Karlsruhe and Offenburg was opened in stages throughout 1844, with 2 separate lines between Karlsruhe and Rastatt that each serve different towns. At Appenweier, the line also features a triangle junction where rails take a sharp turn westbound and cross the border into France, serving Strasbourg and beyond.
Developments throughout the line’s history has seen it upgraded over time to allow for higher and higher speeds, and today, it forms part of a major international network that links France, Germany and Switzerland with ICE and TGV trains at speeds up to 250 km/h. Naturally there is also high demand for cross-border freight traffic, with FRET SNCF operating services into Germany using the modern BR 186 locomotive, capable of working with multiple signalling and electrification types.
Now you can immerse yourself into the extensive and bustling operations on this key international route. Climb aboard the SNCF BR 186 and haul container traffic into Germany, make the return trip from the complex cabs of the TGV Euroduplex or ICE 3M, and hop on-board regional and additional ICE trains to Offenburg.
Bahnstrecke Strasbourg – Karlsruhe, one of Germany’s most important lines, awaits your arrival in Train Simulator.
A selection of authentic and engaging Career and Railfan Mode scenarios are included:
- 01 – [186 FRET] Strasbourg Port-du-Rhin – Frankfurt (Main)
- 02 – [186 FRET] Nuernberg Rbf – Kehl Yard
- 03 – [ICE 2] ICE 275 Berlin Ost – Interlaken Ost
- 04 – [ICE 3M] ICE 9573 Paris Est – Stuttgart Hbf
- 05 – [TGV] TGV 9576 Muenchen Hbf – Paris Est
- 06 – [TGV] TGV 9583 Marseille St Charles – Frankfurt (Main) Hbf
- 07 – [146.2] RE 4716 Hausach – Karlsruhe Hbf
- [Railfan] Appenweier
- [Railfan] Offenburg
- [Railfan] Rastatt
More scenarios are available on the Steam Workshop online and in-game. Train Simulator’s Steam Workshop scenarios are free and easy to download, adding many more hours of exciting gameplay. With scenarios being added daily, why don’t you check it out now!
- 112 km (70-mile) route from Strasbourg, France, to Offenburg and Karlsruhe, Germany, including both lines via Ettlingen and Durmersheim
- 28 authentically detailed stations
- Expansive yards outside Karlsruhe, Strasbourg and Offenburg
- Dense passenger and freight services, including regional, inter-city, high-speed and cross-border traffic
- A multitude of signalling and safety system types to master
- Includes an extensive variety of rolling stock:
- SNCF BR 186 in FRET livery
- TGV Euroduplex in SNCF Blue & Grey livery
- DB BR 406 ICE 3M in DB ICE livery
- DB BR 101 in DB Traffic Red livery
- DB BR 146.2 in DB Traffic Red livery
- Doppelstock and Intercity coaches in DB Traffic Red & DB IC liveries
- Zacns Tanker and SGGRSS container wagons
- DB ICE 2 EMU Add-On
- 7 Career scenarios and 3 Railfan Mode scenarios
- Quick Drive compatible
- Download size: 1.3GB
- OS: 32-bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 8.1 or 10 Required (Other OS versions and types are not supported)
- Processor: Intel Core-i3 4330 3.50 GHz Dual Core or AMD A8 6600K 3.90 GHz Quad Core or Better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon R9 Graphics with 1 GB Dedicated VRAM or Better
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Connection (May incur additional costs for use)
- Storage: 40 GB or more available space (Additional Add-Ons will require more)
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Audio Device
- Additional Notes: Requires mouse and keyboard or Xbox Controller
Laptop, Notebook, Mobile or Low Power versions of the above specifications (including Intel or Integrated Graphics) may work but are not supported. Updates to Chipset, Graphics and Audio Device Drivers may be required. For information relating to recommended specifications for Train Simulator 64-bit, please refer to the Train Simulator 2022 User Guide.
- OS: 32- or 64-bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 8.1 or 10 Required (Other OS versions and types are not supported)
- Processor: Intel Core-i5 4690 3.50 GHz Quad Core or AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.80 GHz Quad Core or Better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (maximum possible under 32-bit Windows)/16 GB or Better (For 64-bit Windows)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD R
How to Download & Install Train Simulator: Bahnstrecke Games?
To Download and Install the Train Simulator: Bahnstrecke Game, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don’t need any Torrent ISO since it is the online game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on the “Download Game” button above.
- Click on the “Accept and Continue” button.
- Choose the Directory where you want to Install Train Simulator: Bahnstrecke.
- Now Wait for it to Download the game.
- Follow all Instructions if it asks for the Activation key. Just insert it there.
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open the “Train Simulator: Bahnstrecke” Game and Enjoy!
Download Train Simulator: Bahnstrecke PC Full Game:
Click On The Below Button To Start Train Simulator: Bahnstrecke Game Download for Free. Train Simulator: Bahnstrecke It Is a Full And Complete Game. Just Download And Start Playing It. We Have Provided Direct Link Full Setup Of The Train Simulator: Bahnstrecke Game.