DCS: AH-64D PC Game Free Download for Mac and Mac’s latest update is a direct link to windows. DCS: AH-64D Game It Is Full And Complete Game. Just Download, Run Setup, And Install. DCS: AH-64D Free Download Mac Game Full Version Highly Compressed via direct link. It is an amazing DCS: AH-64D Game.
Overview of DCS: AH-64D Games:
The AH-64D has served as the backbone of the U.S. Army attack helicopter force for decades, and it is a dominate force on today’s battlefield. Based on the AH-64A, the “Delta” is a tandem-crewed helicopter with the pilot in the back seat and the copilot/gunner (CP/G) in the front. Armed with a 30mm chain gun under the nose, and Hellfire missiles and 2.75” rockets on the stub wings, the AH-64D proved its mettle in Iraq and Afghanistan against a wide array of threats.
Powered by twin T-700-701C engines, and provisions for both external and internal/supplemented fuel tanks, it is fast, exceptionally durable, and has a long mission duration. Protecting the crew stations and critical elements, the AH-64D is protected against small- to medium-caliber weapons. Also protecting AH-64D crews is the Aircraft Survivability Equipment (ASE) system that includes missile, laser, and radar warning sensors, a radar jammer, and expendable countermeasures.
The AH-64D rules the night with the Pilot Night Vision System (PNVS) and an advanced Forward Looking Infrared (FLIR) senor that is part of the Target Acquisition and Designation Sight (TADS). AH-64D pilots are equipped with the Integrated Helmet and Display Sighting System (IHADSS) that projects flight, sensor, and weapon information to their right eye. They can simply look at a target to engage it.
In addition to the U.S. Army, AH-64D variants have also served with the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Japan, Egypt, Greece, and more.
Later in development, our AH-64D will also be equipped with the Fire Control Radar (FCR) that will enable it to detect, classify, track, and engage both air and surface targets with radar-guided Hellfire missiles.
Key Features of DCS: AH-64D
At initial release:
- Professional flight dynamics and engine modelling with high precision characteristics of the real aircraft in all ranges of altitude, temperature and speeds for different weights and flight configurations.
- Two 6DOF highly detailed cockpits and astonishing external model.
- Fully clickable cockpits with mouse interactive control.
- Multi-crew. A second crew member can be another player or the “George” AI.
- Detailed modeling of the entire electrical, fuel, hydraulic, pneumatic, fire protection, SCAS, hold modes, and radio systems.
- Full modeling of armament and weapons systems with ability to use 30mm chain gun, 2.75” rockets, and AGM-114K Hellfire antitank guided missiles in Direct, Low, and High modes.
- External fuel tanks.
- IHADSS, MPNVS, and MTADS/TEDAC systems and sensors.
- Linear Motion Compensator (LMC)
- Tactical Situation Display (TSD) with moving map.
- Defensive systems that include the Common Missile Warning System, chaff and flare dispensers, and radar warning receiver.
- U.S. Army and Other Paint Schemes.
- Night Vision Goggles.
- Search Light.
- Early Access Manual.
- Training Missions.
At final release:
- Fire Control Radar (FCR) and Radio Interferometer (RFI).
- Addition of the AGM-114L Radar-Guided Hellfire.
- Additional rocket types like Flechette and MPSM.
- Data Link System to share and assign targets between flight members.
- TADS Multi-Target Tracker (MTT)
- Laser Warning System.
- Radar Jammer.
- Anti-Ice System.
- Advanced Damage Modeling.
- Additional liveries and livery template.
- Full English (full list of languages is TBD).
- Campaign by Eagle Dynamics.
- (LOW graphics preset settings): OS 64-bit Windows 8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i5+ at 3+ GHz or AMD FX / Ryzen; RAM: 16 GB (32 GB for heavy missions); Free hard disk space: 120 GB on Solid State Drive (SSD); Discrete video card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 / AMD Radeon RX VEGA 56 with 8GB VRAM or better; Joystick; requires internet activation.
- (HIGH graphics preset settings): OS 64-bit Windows 8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i5+ at 4+ GHz or AMD FX / Ryzen; RAM: 16 GB (32 GB for heavy missions); Free hard disk space: 120 GB on Solid State Drive (SSD); Discrete video card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 / AMD Radeon RX VEGA 64 or better; Joystick; requires internet activation.
RECOMMENDED VR SYSTEMS REQUIR
How to Download & Install DCS: AH-64D Games?
To Download and Install the DCS: AH-64D Game, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don’t need any Torrent ISO since it is the online game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on the “Download Game” button above.
- Click on the “Accept and Continue” button.
- Choose the Directory where you want to Install DCS: AH-64D.
- Now Wait for it to Download the game.
- Follow all Instructions if it asks for the Activation key. Just insert it there.
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open the “DCS: AH-64D” Game and Enjoy!
Download DCS: AH-64D PC Full Game:
Click On The Below Button To Start DCS: AH-64D Game Download for Free. DCS: AH-64D It Is a Full And Complete Game. Just Download And Start Playing It. We Have Provided Direct Link Full Setup Of The DCS: AH-64D Game.